The 1974 Ferrari Dino 246 GTS has only seen two owners and only 8,300 miles over the last 44 years. Named to honor Enzo Ferrari's son, Alfredo "Dino" Ferrari, the Dino 206 S Speciale dazzled it's audience during the 1950's only to be replaced by the Dino 246 in 1969. The Dino's Scaglietti coachwork is as it left the factory in the summer of 1974 with the original five-speed manual transmission remaining fitted. The Dino arrived in the New York home of architect Charles Fleyhan in 1974 and remained in his ownership until 1990, before being acquired by the current, and only second owner,. This Dino 246 GTS is one of the lowest-mileage and unrestored Dinos in existence. Now available on Sotheby's for bidding, the 1974 Dino 246 GTS awaits a new adventure.
Source: Ferrari 1974 Dino 246 GTS