The Travel bug has hit hard for harold
Not everyone is lucky enough to live in a place with sun and warmth to spare. So, while HAROLD gets ready for his next vacation, we're giving you a glimpse of what he's packed so far.
- You're going to need something to pack all your stuff in and for HAROLD, only the best of the best will do. That's why he's picked this Bottega Veneta Trolley. Crafted from their signature intrecciato VN leather, it is designed for endurance but still oh so stylish. It comes in both Ebano (pictured here) and Nero (black). Get it here for $4,900.
- To protect your eyes from the sun's rays while you're taking in the sights be sure to grab a nice pair of sunglasses like these Ermenegildo Zegna Sunglasses in Metal, Wood, and Horn. The website describes them as "unabashedly couture" and what could be better than that? Get it here for $1,260.
- Whether your soaking in a relaxing hot tub, swimming laps in the pool, or taking a surfing the waves be sure to do it in style. We absolutely loved Etro's detailed patterns on the runway, so of course we picked another of their designs. Get the Etro Bermuda Swimwear here for $393.61
- While touring the sights you'll want to do it in comfort. These sandals from Salvatore Ferragamo are hip and casual. Made in Italy from their Spring/Summer 2016 Collection you can get these sandals here for $495.00
- When you're on vacation, you tend to forget all about time as the stresses of daily life dissipate. That doesn't mean you stop accessorizing with your favourite timepieces. This Classic Fusion Racing Grey Titanium Watch from Hublot is another instance of simplicity at its finest. Visit your nearest Hublot boutique to grab this beauty.
- If you're rocking your beard this season there's no need to worry about shaving. But for those who do, grab something sophisticated and sleek like the X1 Argent Black Razor from Bolin Webb. Their razors come with a 2-year guarantee and come with in a Bolin Webb gift box for $101.39. Buy it here.
- Slicking your hair back with water isn't for everyone. To get that finesse and debonair coif to stay in place you're going to need something with hold. Style your hair using Baxter of California's Soft Water Pomade. A blend of wax and oils will give it shine while still conditioning it to improve softness. Get it here for $20.00
- Flying wreaks havoc on your skin, and depending on where you travel to it might not be much better. Be sure to bring along your favourite moisturizer. Korean skincare products have proven themselves to be some of the best out there. One of HAROLD's favourites is Sulwhasoo's Moisturizing Fluid. Get it here for just $50.00
- Once the hair has been perfectly done. The clothes styled to perfection, complete with accessories, just one last step remains. Which scent to choose. While it's important to have options, one cologne HAROLD never forgets to pack is The One from Dolce & Gabbana. Masculine and charismatic, you can get the 3.3 oz for $89 here.
- Lastly, one thing you'd never want to forget to bring is a camera.To shoot all those great pictures and videos of his adventures HAROLD takes the Richoh WG-M2. It's waterproof, freezeproof, and has an ultra-wide angle lens perfect for capturing the sublime beauty of nature. You can get it here for just $299.95.